Our Dearly Departed
The finance Council
The Finance Council helps the pastor in overseeing the financial concerns of the parish. Among their responsibilities are the following:
- Prepare and present the annual budget
- review parish income and expenditures
- Assist the parish pastoral council and subcommittees in preparing budgets
- Provide parishioners with periodic reports of the financial position of the parish.
- Please find the latest Financial Statement here
For those in our congregations that do not have a computer they should call the church office and ask for a copy, that could be mailed out because of Covid.
The members of the council are as follows:
- Father Paul Bebodu
- Rick Sear, chair
- Richard Sullivan
- Paul Shortall